The Blog Talker: The Blog About Blogging

The Blog Talker examines the art and craft of blogging, as well as interesting blogs across the Internet.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

I am a woman. I am a sister, a daughter, and a friend. I am an artist, a writer, a musician, and an activist. I am always a work in progress.

Friday, September 12, 2008

Blogger Gadgets

I made a huge mistake last week when I was editing my blog Every Single Thing. I changed the template, and as a result lost any customization I created in the blog. This meant my Links list that ran down the right hand side of the page. Frustrated, I left it alone for a while, but yesterday decided it was time to put the links back. That was when I discovered that Blogger finally allows adding elements to a blog without having to do any fancy HTML. Gadgets allow users to add a slideshow, videos, news headlines, and yes, a list of links.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home