The Blog Talker: The Blog About Blogging

The Blog Talker examines the art and craft of blogging, as well as interesting blogs across the Internet.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

I am a woman. I am a sister, a daughter, and a friend. I am an artist, a writer, a musician, and an activist. I am always a work in progress.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Bringing it All Together

Two of the most frustrating parts of having so many social networking applications, are:

1) Keeping them all updated
2) Keeping them organized in such a way as for others to know what you have been up to.

Ping.fm is a solution to problem #1. It allows you to update a number of status messages and blogs at once. However, it is in the beta stage right now, so in order to sign up, you'll have to pinch a code from someone.

FriendFeed is a like a blog/status stream. It presents updates to blogs, photo and video sharing, Twitter, and a host of other sites all on one page. Want to see how it works? Check out my FriendFeed.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home