The Blog Talker: The Blog About Blogging

The Blog Talker examines the art and craft of blogging, as well as interesting blogs across the Internet.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

I am a woman. I am a sister, a daughter, and a friend. I am an artist, a writer, a musician, and an activist. I am always a work in progress.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Twitter

I'm hooked on Twitter. My tweet-stream grows by about half a dozen posts per day, on average. In 140 characters or less (not words - characters) I have a change to express myself quickly, while learning the art of being succinct. It's almost like a Facebook status update, except with more personality. It's not quite social networking, and it's not quite a blog - it's an effective communication tool that reflects the fast-paced world in which we live. But certainly it is no substitute for a blog, even though I like it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home