The Blog Talker: The Blog About Blogging

The Blog Talker examines the art and craft of blogging, as well as interesting blogs across the Internet.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

I am a woman. I am a sister, a daughter, and a friend. I am an artist, a writer, a musician, and an activist. I am always a work in progress.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Blog Functionality

One of the best aspects of blogging, is the fact that it's pretty much push-button publishing. The entire back-end is taken care of for you. A person does not have to be an expert in PHP, CSS, or even HTML. All one has to do is write, and the content is automatically incorporated into a design, with formatting. Anyone who is computer literate can blog. I anticipate that blogging is becoming more and more of a universal pasttime and art form. It certainly is a creative and productive way to communicate online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home