The Blog Talker: The Blog About Blogging

The Blog Talker examines the art and craft of blogging, as well as interesting blogs across the Internet.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

I am a woman. I am a sister, a daughter, and a friend. I am an artist, a writer, a musician, and an activist. I am always a work in progress.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

WiFi and Blogging

When I look at people sitting around coffee shops, cafes, and other places with wireless connections, I wonder how many of them are actually blogging rather than working. Myself, I do quite a bit of blogging abroad -- meaning away from my home office. I do enough work there, that sometimes I don't feel like being chained to my desk to engage in a hobby, even if it is one of my favourite ones. Viva WiFi, bringing making blogging possible from almost anywhere, any time.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home