The Blog Talker: The Blog About Blogging

The Blog Talker examines the art and craft of blogging, as well as interesting blogs across the Internet.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

I am a woman. I am a sister, a daughter, and a friend. I am an artist, a writer, a musician, and an activist. I am always a work in progress.

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Safari

I downloaded and installed the Safari browser a couple of days ago. It's an Apple product, and was offered to me when my iTunes was ready to update. The layout of web pagses look very clean, and as promised, fast-loading. I haven't played with it enough yet to do a thorough comparison with IE and Firefox, which are my two browsers of choice. The main thing I can tell thus far, is that it is quite streamlined and simple. Safari is available here.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home