The Blog Talker: The Blog About Blogging

The Blog Talker examines the art and craft of blogging, as well as interesting blogs across the Internet.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

I am a woman. I am a sister, a daughter, and a friend. I am an artist, a writer, a musician, and an activist. I am always a work in progress.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Ianism.com

It is with great joy to announce that my friend Ian Scott has rejoined the world of blogging with Ianism.com. Ian's takes on life, religion, and politics are always very personal and controversial. I don't always agree with his conclusions, but find his posts very intellecutual stimulating. Check it out and see what you think.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh. :)

Thanks for the link and promo, Paula.

5:38 PM, January 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home