The Blog Talker: The Blog About Blogging

The Blog Talker examines the art and craft of blogging, as well as interesting blogs across the Internet.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

I am a woman. I am a sister, a daughter, and a friend. I am an artist, a writer, a musician, and an activist. I am always a work in progress.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

LiveJournal

I started my very first serious blog using LiveJournal. In fact, that is where I still maintain my main blog, where I link out to my various projects across the Web, as well as write the occasional socially conscious post or funny observation about life. I'm a paid member, which means I have more control over what my blog looks like (custom templates and such), the methods by which I can post, and the ability to bake my blog into the framework of other of my websites. Here it is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home