The Blog Talker: The Blog About Blogging

The Blog Talker examines the art and craft of blogging, as well as interesting blogs across the Internet.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

I am a woman. I am a sister, a daughter, and a friend. I am an artist, a writer, a musician, and an activist. I am always a work in progress.

Friday, January 06, 2006

Updating

I never understand people who get blogs and then never update them. Sure, there are the obligations and pressures of real life -- work, family, hobbies -- but there is always time for blogging. Entries do not have to be long; in fact, usually a paragraph or two will suffice. Many visitors will not be bothered to scroll through long blog posts. A good plan is to set aside one or two 15-minute blocks per week to update. It will keep your blogging chops fresh and your readers happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home