The Blog Talker: The Blog About Blogging

The Blog Talker examines the art and craft of blogging, as well as interesting blogs across the Internet.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

I am a woman. I am a sister, a daughter, and a friend. I am an artist, a writer, a musician, and an activist. I am always a work in progress.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Life In The Fast Lane

I finally upgraded to high speed Internet this past week, and what a difference it has made in my online activities -- including blogging! My updates transfer from the editing screen live onto my blog in record time. High speed also helps save time when I am visiting the blogs of my friends, and researching interesting sites to write about. High speed is not mandatory, but highly recommended for serious bloggers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home