The Blog Talker: The Blog About Blogging

The Blog Talker examines the art and craft of blogging, as well as interesting blogs across the Internet.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

I am a woman. I am a sister, a daughter, and a friend. I am an artist, a writer, a musician, and an activist. I am always a work in progress.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

The Blog Talker: First Post

Welcome to The Blog Talker, the new blog about blogging. You can expect to find a series of short, helpful, and informative posts about the art and craft of blogging, including philosophy, ideas, and subjects. As well, we'll be presenting some of the best examples of blogs across the Internet -- everything from personal weblogs, to music, art, politics, and religion. Your comments and suggestions are welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home