The Blog Talker: The Blog About Blogging

The Blog Talker examines the art and craft of blogging, as well as interesting blogs across the Internet.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

I am a woman. I am a sister, a daughter, and a friend. I am an artist, a writer, a musician, and an activist. I am always a work in progress.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

MySpace: My Place?

The number of users on MySpace seems to be growing exponentially. Even I bit the bullet and decided to get a couple of pages there, a personal one and a band page. Personal users seem to be a bit on the younger side, and very much youthful in culture: clubbing, music, shopping, and such. Still some of my friends, both younger and mature, decided to connect. The band pages are excellent means for musicians to network, and I was surprised by some of the names with MySpace pages, especially Peter Gabriel. Four MP3 files, a biography, tour dates, and more, MySpace is a free and convenient way to make an EPK (electronic press kit).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home