The Blog Talker: The Blog About Blogging

The Blog Talker examines the art and craft of blogging, as well as interesting blogs across the Internet.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

I am a woman. I am a sister, a daughter, and a friend. I am an artist, a writer, a musician, and an activist. I am always a work in progress.

Friday, January 06, 2006

Flock

Last week I tried out Flock, a new browser. Flock is excellent for bloggers because it has a menu button that connects you directly with your blog. So, I can be in the middle of Web surfing and get an idea for a blog entry, click on the button, and I have a blank form into which I write my blog entry, and send it to my blog. I sometimes have to do some reformatting afterwards, but it is still uber convenient. Another thing about Flock is if I visit an interesting Web page, I can right click on it and select "Blog this" in the menu, and the form will come up with the page title and link already baked into the form. All I have to do is write an annotation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home