The Blog Talker: The Blog About Blogging

The Blog Talker examines the art and craft of blogging, as well as interesting blogs across the Internet.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

I am a woman. I am a sister, a daughter, and a friend. I am an artist, a writer, a musician, and an activist. I am always a work in progress.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

You Tube

I got a mini DV camcorder last month, and have been looking for a place to host my vids without taking up all my space and badwidth at my websites. You Tube is the solution I settled upon. It is like a video version of MySpace. Videos have to be maximum ten minutes and 100 Megs. Once uploaded, the file is converted into Flash and streams from the site. You are given a direct link to the file, as well as the coding to embed it into your existing website. Of course it has the usual user agreement that the site can use your work for whatever it wants, but even still this is not a bad deal. Here is what I have done so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home