The Blog Talker: The Blog About Blogging

The Blog Talker examines the art and craft of blogging, as well as interesting blogs across the Internet.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

I am a woman. I am a sister, a daughter, and a friend. I am an artist, a writer, a musician, and an activist. I am always a work in progress.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Video Blogging

I've been thinking a lot about video blogging. MySpace includes sections for vids now. Video blogging is a lot more personal in that the viewer is not only hearing what the person says, but also seeing the blogger. Someone has to be very comfortable with this medium in order to go for it. I am considering starting up a video blog, and am not sure if I will put it on MySpace or just plunk it onto one of my existing websites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home